Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Disneyland Roundamotive attraction during repairs
May 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Roundamotive's restored mind-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand not-circle tour on the awful berm around the parking lot. Among stops in many areas, the rickshaw will take you to explore the hand-assembled Elaborate Canyon and Primieval Ranger thingies, in which you can feel pickled animals and scientifically inaccurate animatronic creatures from thousands of millennia in the past.
- Warning: very immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something more relaxing.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost more than $152 trillion to rebuild.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Indiana Joneswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.