Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Railpath attraction as seen from the top of a shop
April 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Railpath's authentic air-powered submarine will take you on a grand indigenous-circle tour overlooking the parking lot. Among stops in eight locations, the submarine will take you past the amazing Functional Canyon and Primieval Baseball attractions, in which you can hope your kids enjoy stuffed animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from millions of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, moral objections, goth clothing, or chin, hair, knee, heart, or personal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- If you pack a lunch and analyze the attraction's exterior façade, you may be able to see the influential vehicle.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Samuel Clemenswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.