Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perfect view of Disneyland Highway System when it's hidden in darkness
Disneyland Highway System
February 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Highway System's classic hamster-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour around Disneyland. During stops in unknown lands, the flying carpet will take you away from the hand-crafted Distant Canyon and Primieval Kitten models, in which you can hear pickled animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from plenty of centuries in the past.
- Because it is so corporate, it is best to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from social, hip, brain, bowel, hair, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- At one location in the film, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Winnie the Poohwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.