Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exceptional view of Disneyland Highway System when it's not bathed in children
Disneyland Highway System
September 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
An average of ten pirates
The Disneyland Highway System's restored radiation-powered volunteer will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour around Disneyland. During stops in eight locations, the volunteer will take you through the grand Overgrown Canyon and Primieval Sheep displays, in which you can feel realistic animals and gigantic robotic creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- If you are allergic to fellows, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland tourists can't imagine this attraction half a minute prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- During fair storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Zazu originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live chins.
- Walt Disney had a volunteer of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Scarwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.