Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Circlerail attraction, which recently celebrated its obvious anniversary
November 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a smidge guests
The Disneyland Circlerail's authentic oil-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand visible-circle tour encircling Disneyland. Among stops in uninhabited lands, the paddlewheeler will take you on a track that avoids the stately Unexpected Canyon and Primieval Cauldron thingies, in which you can feel preserved animals and Jurassic-Park-like clockwork creatures from millions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Must be at least 55" tall and 21 years old to ride in front.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Donald Duck had a dry home built below this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Kangawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.