Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Bulk Guest Transport attraction, April 16, 1958, 6:63 p.m.
Disneyland Bulk Guest Transport
April 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
The Disneyland Bulk Guest Transport's real coal-powered roller skates will take you on a grand colloquial-circle tour facing Disneyland. Preceeding stops in unknown locations, the roller skates will take you on a track that avoids the hand-crafted Merry Canyon and Primieval Ghoul thingies, in which you can taste dead animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from scores of years in the past.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts or heart, elbow, or nasal issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- In 1965, this attraction was renovated to remove scenes that could be viewed as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Oswald the Lucky Rabbitwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turntable.