Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disneyland Bulk Guest Transport, a favorite attraction of Britney Spears
Disneyland Bulk Guest Transport
April 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
338 Disney units
The Disneyland Bulk Guest Transport's historic bee-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour about Disneyland. Before stops in unknown wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you past the inexplicable Brave Canyon and Primieval Kid dioramas, in which you can wonder at hollowed-out animals and gigantic robotic creatures from scores of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: before the summer, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- Contains antique illusions that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Cubby O'Brien had a nonsensical workroom constructed below this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Roger Rabbitwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.