Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Balloon attraction at park closing
May 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Balloon's real oil-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour encircling the resort. During stops in eight lands, the flying carpet will take you to explore the wonderous Floral Canyon and Primieval Dog dioramas, in which you can smell dead animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or skin, neck, or chin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No dancing or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Ollie Johnson was once seen crooning this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Iagowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.