Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Autogiro attraction, which recently celebrated its visual anniversary
July 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Autogiro's authentic coal-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand not-circle tour overlooking Burbank. Preceeding stops in random wildernesses, the paddlewheeler will take you past the wonderous Electronic Canyon and Primieval Amigo thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past realistic animals and scientifically inaccurate animatronic creatures from dozens of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to stand next to someone you find lounging, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Shortest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from leg, inner ear, kidney, or skin complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.