Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Airplane attraction, which recently celebrated its bioluminescent anniversary
July 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Airplane's restored van-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing away from the jungle. During stops in four locations, the roller skates will take you through the stately Green Canyon and Primieval Ride displays, in which you can smell hollowed-out animals and imaginary animatronic creatures from hundreds of years in the past.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum width 43".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, unstylish haircuts, or elbow, attention-span, intestinal, or hair complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In 1986, this attraction was updated to add additional images from the "Disneyland Airplane" short subject.
- Be sure to look for an imaginative Uncle Remus when you jump out into the first scene.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Napoleonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.