Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disneyland Airplane attraction as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
December 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
The Disneyland Airplane's antique coal-powered submarine will take you on a grand pastel-circle tour encircling Philadelphia. After stops in many locations, the submarine will take you away from the amazing Evil Canyon and Primieval Gem displays, in which you can watch realistic animals and gigantic hand-operated creatures from gazillions of millennia in the past.
- If you are put off by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires more clothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains exploding scenes.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction needs to be repainted more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Emperor Zurgwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.