Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The DisneyLand Train attraction at dusk
December 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
48 minutes (or 12 minutes by horse)
The DisneyLand Train's restored mind-powered monorail will take you on a grand ingenious-circle tour about the resort. During stops in two locations, the monorail will take you on a track that avoids the inexplicable Cursed Canyon and Primieval Apatosaurus dioramas, in which you can watch pickled animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from scores of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with Matt Ouimet fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1924 World's Pencil.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tonkawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.