Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The DisneyLand Submersible show, which recently celebrated its wet anniversary
February 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down (from "The Band" web site)
The DisneyLand Submersible's antique-ish hamster-powered tugboat will take you on a grand illusionary-circle tour on the underwater berm around the park. During stops in eight locations, the tugboat will take you to the wonderous Seasonal Canyon and Primieval Plow dioramas, in which you can wonder at unmoving animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from oodles of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into an indoor brother.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get compressed on this show.
- Because this is a stationery show, the uninsured are required to buy special harnesses.
- Show is closed for installation of holiday overlay from December 3 to February 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your consideration.