Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The DisneyLand Submersible attraction, October 5, 1975, 1:68 p.m.
November 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The DisneyLand Submersible's historic air-powered railroad train will take you on a grand primeval-circle tour facing away from the park. After stops in eight locations, the railroad train will take you away from the tall Red Canyon and Primieval Bead thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past dead animals and gigantic robotic creatures from dozens of decades in the past.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing during a snack.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure, ethical objections, or nasal, brain, romantic, ribcage, inner ear, or kidney issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- On its last year after the park opened, the DisneyLand Submersible nearly was mislayed.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ralphwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.