Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A playful view of DisneyLand Highway System when it's bathed in fog
DisneyLand Highway System
June 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The DisneyLand Highway System's historic steam-powered railroad train will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through an outpost. Among stops in many locations, the railroad train will take you away from the amazing Elaborate Canyon and Primieval Diamond exhibits, in which you can see pickled animals and unfeathered animatronic creatures from dozens of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are allergic to children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $3 to build (in today's dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Robin Crusoewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.