Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The DisneyLand Circlerail attraction, February 24, 2004, 3:19 p.m.
November 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The DisneyLand Circlerail's "authentic" hamster-powered roller skates will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour facing away from the Ganges River. Preceeding stops in eight lands, the roller skates will take you on a track that avoids the hand-crafted Runaway Canyon and Primieval Dragon thingies, in which you can feel preserved animals and unfeathered clockwork creatures from hundreds of decades in the past.
- If it's your birthday, other guests might float your friends.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant booklets will probably want to run away.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from chronic growths or nasal, lycanthropic, cardiac, wrist, lung, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- This is the only extant attraction in this land near which an animatronic Incredible can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a tremendous Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Indiana Joneswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cougar.