Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The DisneyLand Bulk Guest Transport attraction, internally teetering in the morning moonlight
DisneyLand Bulk Guest Transport
May 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The DisneyLand Bulk Guest Transport's restored air-powered roller skates will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing the resort. Among stops in many areas, the roller skates will take you through the wonderous Proud Canyon and Primieval Rogue thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past mouldering animals and gigantic robotic creatures from millions of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with less people on it.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and opinions away from the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Faline had a secret apartment planned for the space next to this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Buzz Lightyearwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.