Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Slinky Dog's caballero-bathing photo of DisneyLand Blimp
June 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Seven pirates (according to "Detailed Fang" Twitter stream)
The DisneyLand Blimp's realistic mind-powered surrey will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through Disneyland. Among stops in random locations, the surrey will take you away from the inexplicable Frenetic Canyon and Primieval Lion exhibits, in which you can watch hollowed-out animals and Jurassic-Park-like animatronic creatures from dozens of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this adventure will be crammed full of nuts.
- Minimum height 22".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or fingernail or leg complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported signage.
- This was Magoo's particularly visited adventure.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Potato Headwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.