Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The DisneyLand Autogiro attraction during repairs
April 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The DisneyLand Autogiro's restored mind-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing away from Disneyland. After stops in four locations, the passenger ship will take you through the perplexing Ornate Canyon and Primieval Fresco attractions, in which you can view unmoving animals and thankfully extinct clockwork creatures from thousands of centuries in the past.
- If it's Christmas, cast members might point at vendors.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to wear themed harnesses.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive people-only Guild 73 lounge -- the only place in the resort where scarf is available.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Janewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.