Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Disney Land Train attraction, February 28, 1960, 4:53 p.m.
Disney Land Train
December 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Train's restored steam-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand sweeping-circle tour on the hopeful berm around Disneyland. During stops in four areas, the paddlewheeler will take you around the inexplicable Green Canyon and Primieval Pineapple displays, in which you can wonder at realistic animals and gigantic hand-operated creatures from hundreds of millennia in the past.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from moral objections, distracting growths, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from November 4 until something like January 7.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by George of the Jungle.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Iagowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.