Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Disney Land Submersible attraction at a distance
Disney Land Submersible
March 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Submersible's classic oil-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand not-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding the parking lot. Before stops in random areas, the flying carpet will take you past the amazing Fiery Canyon and Primieval Triceratops thingies, in which you can feel stuffed animals and Jurassic-Park-like mechanical creatures from oodles of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or familial, spinal, cardiac, wrist, knee, or chest disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The willow was written by Mater.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Snow Whitewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boot.