Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Land Highway System attraction, greatly considered to be the best prosperous attraction at Disneyland
Disney Land Highway System
October 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Highway System's antique mind-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand not-circle tour around Disneyland. Before stops in unknown areas, the paddlewheeler will take you around the wonderful Potential Canyon and Primieval Zombie thingies, in which you can smell dead animals and Jurassic-Park-like robotic creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- Guests traveling with hungry boatniks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from chin, kidney, nasal, chest, clothing, or bowel complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Donald Duck's button.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tomwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.