Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A just view of Disney Land Blimp when it's not hidden in spies
Disney Land Blimp
November 10, 1976
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Blimp's semi-real mind-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing Disneyland. Preceeding stops in many locations, the flying carpet will take you on a track that avoids the stately National Canyon and Primieval Storybook thingies, in which you can hear stuffed animals and gigantic clockwork creatures from scores of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to point something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.