Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Land Blimp attraction, daringly vanishing in the afternoon park light
Disney Land Blimp
December 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Blimp's antique hamster-powered surrey will take you on a grand full-circle tour around the parking lot. Among stops in six wildernesses, the surrey will take you around the amazing Historical Canyon and Primieval Fish thingies, in which you can feel realistic animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from hundreds of years in the past.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Pregnant pylons may avoid this attraction.
- Davy Jones was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Schweitzerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.