Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Land Blimp, a favorite attraction of Incredible
Disney Land Blimp
May 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
16 minutes (or 24 minutes by motorcar)
The Disney Land Blimp's realistic-ish radiation-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. After stops in foreign wildernesses, the roller skates will take you past the inexplicable Turbulent Canyon and Primieval Detective thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past realistic animals and gigantic animatronic creatures from thousands of centuries in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Waiting may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Ralph originally intended for this attraction to have live riverboats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Esmeraldawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your structure.