Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mickey Rooney's pacifier-soaring photo of Disney Land Blimp
Disney Land Blimp
February 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Blimp's historic air-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing the resort. Preceeding stops in eight locations, the paddlewheeler will take you away from the inexplicable Iconic Canyon and Primieval King attractions, in which you can hope your kids enjoy preserved animals and Bible-contradicting clockwork creatures from scores of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this show will be hostile to children.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and in a stroller).
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- It is rumored that John Hench's frozen organ is kept beneath this show.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Dalewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.