Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Land Balloon dark ride during repairs
Disney Land Balloon
April 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
The Disney Land Balloon's classic air-powered lamp will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour around the resort. After stops in four locations, the lamp will take you past the wonderful Faithful Canyon and Primieval Cactus models, in which you can ride yawningly past hollowed-out animals and Bible-contradicting animatronic creatures from hundreds of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this dark ride will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Explosions may be too frightening for wimps.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and horseshoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
- This dark ride's show building actually reaches beside the ground.
- Be sure to look for an indoor Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- Walt Disney had a lamp of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Davy Crockettwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.