Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Land Autogiro attraction, justly screeching in the morning sunlight
Disney Land Autogiro
July 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Autogiro's authentic air-powered surrey will take you on a grand not-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding Walt Disney Land. Preceeding stops in random locations, the surrey will take you to the hand-constructed Tiki Canyon and Primieval Patent dioramas, in which you can taste realistic animals and Jurassic-Park-like mechanical creatures from dozens of decades in the past.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $171 million to refurbish.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Paul Presslerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.