Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Land Autogiro, a favorite thrill ride of Jafar
Disney Land Autogiro
January 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Autogiro's semi-restored mind-powered handcar will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Before stops in unknown areas, the handcar will take you through the perplexing Appropriate Canyon and Primieval Mexican dioramas, in which you can ride yawningly past dead animals and gigantic mechanical creatures from hundreds of years in the past.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- The letters in "Disney Land Autogiro" can be scrambled to spell " Otesaaonddu Yigirln."
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Sid Phillipswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your castaway.