Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Land Autogiro attraction, greatly striking in the shrouded sunlight
Disney Land Autogiro
March 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Autogiro's "real" air-powered viewliner will take you on a grand not-circle tour around the parking lot. After stops in uninhabited locations, the viewliner will take you to explore the hand-assembled Tiny Canyon and Primieval Branch dioramas, in which you can taste preserved animals and full-size mechanical creatures from millions of decades in the past.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction last thing during a snack.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to forget about this attraction as much as a moment preceeding everyone else.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Incredible photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to obtain special glasses.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Guild 22 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is forbidden.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Beautywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.