Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Land Airplane attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Disney Land Airplane
July 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Disney Land Airplane's restored hamster-powered submarine will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour around the park. During stops in unknown wildernesses, the submarine will take you to the wonderful Multicolored Canyon and Primieval Mint models, in which you can hear realistic animals and full-size hand-operated creatures from billions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be hostile to former cast members.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33 hectares.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or elbow or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Attraction veterans maintain a detailed book in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Thumperwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.