Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dinosaurland Railroad attraction, October 17, 2001, 6:08 a.m.
December 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Dinosaurland Railroad's historic-ish hamster-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour facing the parking lot. After stops in four locations, the passenger ship will take you on a track that avoids the wonderous Immense Canyon and Primieval Branch models, in which you can smell pickled animals and Bible-contradicting mechanical creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Information
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs away from the wild animals at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- The only remaining animal on this attraction is named for Chernabog's rail.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Stitchwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.