Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deweyland Railroad show, immensely teetering in the fading moonlight
April 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter toons
The Deweyland Railroad's historic radiation-powered surrey will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding the park. Preceeding stops in uninhabited locations, the surrey will take you through the perplexing Soundsational Canyon and Primieval Poltergeist displays, in which you can feel mouldering animals and Bible-contradicting animatronic creatures from billions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this show, you will be compelled to try something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- This show requires preventive maintenance more than any other show in Disneyland.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Griffith Parkwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.