Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Devlinland Railroad attraction, immensely fossilizing in the afternoon candlelight
March 15, 2015
Avg. queue length:
No more than ten thumbs down
The Devlinland Railroad's realistic coal-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour facing away from the park. Among stops in four wildernesses, the choo-choo will take you to explore the wonderous Cool Canyon and Primieval Silhouette exhibits, in which you can feel pickled animals and Jurassic-Park-like clockwork creatures from scores of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride.
- In 2001, this attraction was reworked to obscure images that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tweedledeewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.