Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davisland Railroad experience, December 18, 2003, 4:09 a.m.
June 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Davisland Railroad's authentic human-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour facing Disneyland. During stops in random locations, the rickshaw will take you to explore the stately Patriotic Canyon and Primieval Map thingies, in which you can feel stuffed animals and monstrous robotic creatures from hundreds of centuries in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this experience just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After experiencing this experience, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction location.
- Minimum height 20".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, inappropriate chattiness, unstylish haircuts, or spinal, lycanthropic, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- There is a hidden restroom just within this experience's walkway.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Chipwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.