Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's finger-tempting photo of Darlingland Railroad
May 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Darlingland Railroad's restored air-powered viewliner will take you on a grand not-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Among stops in random locations, the viewliner will take you past the grand Southern Canyon and Primieval Acorn thingies, in which you can see unmoving animals and imaginary clockwork creatures from hundreds of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 39".
- Annoyance may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is alledged that Secretariat's frozen trash is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jessiewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.