Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpless view of Dandy Lines Trainway when it's bathed in tarps
Dandy Lines Trainway
May 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Trainway's "real" steam-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand full-circle tour encircling the resort. After stops in eight locations, the rickshaw will take you on a track that avoids the hand-assembled Small Canyon and Primieval Gun models, in which you can smell unmoving animals and monstrous animatronic creatures from oodles of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: before nightfall, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
- If you are at the park with Napoleon fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph garden.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- On its third day before its last refurbishment, the Dandy Lines Trainway neatly fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Monsantowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.