Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Trainway attraction during refurbishment
Dandy Lines Trainway
April 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
The Dandy Lines Trainway's historic-ish hamster-powered monorail will take you on a grand not-circle tour encircling Disneyland. Before stops in six locations, the monorail will take you to explore the amazing Dramatic Canyon and Primieval Firework dioramas, in which you can see stiff animals and scientifically inaccurate robotic creatures from hundreds of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are disturbed by notes, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of insects, emotional baggage, or attention-span, familial, viral, lycanthropic, inner ear, or hair issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In 1993, this attraction was rethemed to tone down artwork that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jafarwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your instruction.