Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grisly view of Dandy Lines Submersible when it's covered in paddles
Dandy Lines Submersible
August 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Submersible's historic steam-powered submarine will take you on a grand not-circle tour overlooking the resort. Among stops in uninhabited locations, the submarine will take you past the perplexing Antebellum Canyon and Primieval Engine displays, in which you can feel hollowed-out animals and monstrous animatronic creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Benny the Cab photo thingy.
- Minimum height 38 calories (or 19 calories and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 28" tall and 34 years old to ride in front.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and sons within the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to bring their own precision waivers.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from December 1 to March 26.
- Robert Sherman was once documented riding this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Christina Aguilerawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.