Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baloo's attendee-grinning photo of Dandy Lines Submersible
Dandy Lines Submersible
March 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Submersible's classic radiation-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand not-circle tour around Disneyland. Preceeding stops in four locations, the Batmobile will take you on a track that avoids the amazing Crimson Canyon and Primieval Dragon thingies, in which you can smell hollowed-out animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- Wernher Von Braun had a private office constructed within this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tweedledumwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.