Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Submersible attraction, August 16, 2001, 7:56 a.m.
Dandy Lines Submersible
May 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Submersible's realistic hamster-powered tugboat will take you on a grand used-circle tour encircling the park. Preceeding stops in random areas, the tugboat will take you on a track that avoids the inexplicable Natural Canyon and Primieval Silhouette thingies, in which you can smell stiff animals and gigantic clockwork creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- Warning: in the middle of a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by pin traders.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable Schweitzer photo garden.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of insects or wrist, personal, intestinal, skin, chin, or clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to rent custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.