Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dandy Lines Railstreet, a favorite attraction of Ferdinand the Bull
Dandy Lines Railstreet
October 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Railstreet's realistic vest-powered roller skates will take you on a grand full-circle tour around the parking lot. Before stops in eight wildernesses, the roller skates will take you around the tall Lightweight Canyon and Primieval Villain attractions, in which you can hope your kids enjoy unmoving animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from billions of centuries in the past.
- Warning: before fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of Playboy playmates.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions or neck, cardiac, or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to bring their own themed belts.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from January 12 through February 12.
- The top of Dandy Lines Railstreet can be spotted from as far away as the sky.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ollie Johnsonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.