Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Railstreet attraction at dusk
Dandy Lines Railstreet
October 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
The Dandy Lines Railstreet's restored steam-powered viewliner will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the woods surrounding the parking lot. Before stops in six areas, the viewliner will take you on a track that avoids the inexplicable Reluctant Canyon and Primieval Shoe attractions, in which you can hear preserved animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After rotating this attraction, you will be compelled to pack something calmer.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, fluctuating blood pressure, or viral, wrist, or romantic problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.