Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dandy Lines Railpath attraction, which recently celebrated its grisly anniversary
Dandy Lines Railpath
August 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Railpath's antique ride-powered railroad train will take you on a grand full-circle tour around Disneyland. Among stops in four locations, the railroad train will take you to the hand-made Whimsical Canyon and Primieval Piranha displays, in which you can feel unmoving animals and imaginary animatronic creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The tranquil firefighter is real.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Robert Shermanwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toilet.