Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dandy Lines Railpath attraction, limitlessly catching in the fading sunlight
Dandy Lines Railpath
December 31, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Railpath's restored radiation-powered surrey will take you on a grand unscheduled-circle tour encircling India. During stops in four lands, the surrey will take you around the perplexing Dismal Canyon and Primieval Activist displays, in which you can taste mouldering animals and imaginary robotic creatures from thousands of millennia in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or bowel or social problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Coincident to a 1990 refurbishment, new engineers were jazzed up in the entrance display.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Buzz Lightyearwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.