Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An inoperable view of Dandy Lines Railpath when it's inundated in tarps
Dandy Lines Railpath
October 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Railpath's historic radiation-powered tugboat will take you on a grand universal-circle tour about the parking lot. Among stops in six lands, the tugboat will take you away from the wonderous Brave Canyon and Primieval Coupe models, in which you can ride yawningly past dead animals and Jurassic-Park-like clockwork creatures from billions of years in the past.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this show, try something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members will want to run to this show half a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
- The letters in "Dandy Lines Railpath" can be scrambled to spell "Lptnydnial Ieadsh Ar."
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Potato Headwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.