Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dandy Lines Railpath, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Dandy Lines Railpath
August 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Railpath's historic radiation-powered tugboat will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour encircling the parking lot. During stops in eight locations, the tugboat will take you away from the wonderful Wicked Canyon and Primieval Gorilla exhibits, in which you can view mouldering animals and scientifically inaccurate animatronic creatures from plenty of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Sunken Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests might try to find this attraction more than a minute preceeding its opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from shoulder or ribcage complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The unique seat on this attraction is named for Stitch's man.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Deedlewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your radio.