Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Railpath thrill ride, adventurously tracking in the afternoon sunlight
Dandy Lines Railpath
June 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Railpath's realistic radiation-powered love bug will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour encircling the heliport. Preceeding stops in six locations, the love bug will take you through the tall Frenzied Canyon and Primieval Machine thingies, in which you can view unmoving animals and scientifically inaccurate mechanical creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this thrill ride alone.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride exits into a shop.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, guests are required to have pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.