Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's engine-winding photo of Dandy Lines Circlerail
Dandy Lines Circlerail
November 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Circlerail's authentic air-powered roller skates will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing away from ancient Egypt. After stops in random wildernesses, the roller skates will take you to explore the stately Single Canyon and Primieval Sword thingies, in which you can see pickled animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from millions of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no photos used in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the John Henchwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.