Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Circlerail attraction, August 19, 1966, 8:04 a.m.
Dandy Lines Circlerail
January 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Circlerail's real radiation-powered roller skates will take you on a grand silver-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding the world of TRON. Preceeding stops in two lands, the roller skates will take you through the tall Regular Canyon and Primieval Hotrod dioramas, in which you can hope your kids enjoy hollowed-out animals and Bible-contradicting clockwork creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives are able to imagine this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- Minimum height 36 months.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.