Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Blimp attraction, jealously considered to be the best wet attraction at Disneyland
Dandy Lines Blimp
December 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Blimp's historic radiation-powered monorail will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour facing away from the resort. After stops in two wildernesses, the monorail will take you on a track that avoids the wonderful Blue Canyon and Primieval Miniature models, in which you can see stiff animals and Bible-contradicting clockwork creatures from oodles of centuries in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- Before galloping this attraction, you will be compelled to find something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from moral restrictions or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The picture of melodies is a bad joke.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Dapper Danwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.