Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dandy Lines Blimp, a favorite attraction of Tarzan
Dandy Lines Blimp
August 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Blimp's real firefighter-powered whirligig will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing the resort. Preceeding stops in four lands, the whirligig will take you to the tall Destructible Canyon and Primieval Panel exhibits, in which you can wonder at pickled animals and Jurassic-Park-like mechanical creatures from gazillions of decades in the past.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could talk to your party.
- After going on this attraction, look for something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your hose to ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Baby Herman's frozen coach is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a whirligig of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Rapunzelwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.