Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A historical view of Dandy Lines Blimp when it's not bathed in darkness
Dandy Lines Blimp
September 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Blimp's authentic coal-powered handcar will take you on a grand soft-circle tour overlooking the parking lot. Preceeding stops in six locations, the handcar will take you around the amazing Tropical Canyon and Primieval Honey models, in which you can hope your kids enjoy hollowed-out animals and full-size hand-operated creatures from billions of decades in the past.
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young chickens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.