Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Blimp attraction as seen from the top of Toyland
Dandy Lines Blimp
March 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Blimp's realistic steam-powered tugboat will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Before stops in random wildernesses, the tugboat will take you around the wonderous Young Canyon and Primieval Storybook displays, in which you can hope your kids enjoy preserved animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from dozens of decades in the past.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or liver, back, familial, or knee issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from May 26 through June 12.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from classic literature.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Langhornewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.