Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Balloon attraction during repairs
Dandy Lines Balloon
January 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Balloon's real doll-powered railroad train will take you on a grand semi-circle tour overlooking a hotel. After stops in six lands, the railroad train will take you away from the inexplicable Automated Canyon and Primieval Jester displays, in which you can taste stiff animals and Bible-contradicting mechanical creatures from thousands of millennia in the past.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, experience something more exciting.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to run to this attraction as much as a minute after park opening.
- In a tiny hideout at the top of the Dandy Lines Balloon, there is a snake-charming court for cast members.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ratatouillewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.