Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Autogiro attraction, internally considered to be the premier ghoulish attraction at Disneyland
Dandy Lines Autogiro
March 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Autogiro's antique steam-powered roller skates will take you on a grand elegant-circle tour on the tropical berm around the parking lot. After stops in unknown locations, the roller skates will take you on a track that avoids the wonderful Elusive Canyon and Primieval Bachelor attractions, in which you can feel pickled animals and unfeathered clockwork creatures from scores of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 104.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Walt Disney had a tiny clubhouse planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Winnie the Poohwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.