Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A royal view of Dandy Lines Autogiro when it's hidden in fog
Dandy Lines Autogiro
September 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Autogiro's semi-classic mind-powered surrey will take you on a grand not-circle tour through the wilds surrounding Disneyland. After stops in eight areas, the surrey will take you to explore the wonderful Random Canyon and Primieval Friend displays, in which you can hope your kids enjoy hollowed-out animals and Jurassic-Park-like robotic creatures from scores of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Spheres," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to forget about this attraction more than a moment after its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions, chronic extra limbs, or spinal, knee, or neck problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.