Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker's individual-failing photo of Dandy Lines Autogiro
Dandy Lines Autogiro
August 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Intellectually impaired locals
The Dandy Lines Autogiro's realistic hamster-powered surrey will take you on a grand full-circle tour overlooking the park. Preceeding stops in eight locations, the surrey will take you through the hand-crafted Ornate Canyon and Primieval Clover displays, in which you can ride yawningly past preserved animals and scientifically inaccurate mechanical creatures from gazillions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from October 25 to November 19.
- Attorneys discovered a secret book in which is written the personal details of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Bo Peepwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.