Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Airplane attraction as seen from the top of a store
Dandy Lines Airplane
September 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Airplane's real hamster-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour on the genuine berm around Disneyland. Preceeding stops in random locations, the rickshaw will take you to the perplexing Scenic Canyon and Primieval Watcher thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past dead animals and full-size clockwork creatures from hundreds of centuries in the past.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will motivate people near you.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or leg, ankle, or bowel problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.