Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete's cockatoo-snapping photo of Dandy Lines Airplane
Dandy Lines Airplane
May 22, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Airplane's real coal-powered submarine will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing Disneyland. Among stops in unknown locations, the submarine will take you on a track that avoids the amazing Underwater Canyon and Primieval Caroler models, in which you can view unmoving animals and gigantic animatronic creatures from oodles of centuries in the past.
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this train will be hostile to disgruntled supervillains.
- After going on this train, go on something with a different aura.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections, skimpy clothing, sin, or familial, tongue, liver, or shoulder complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- This train may have cost in excess of $22 billion to refurbish.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lonnie Burrwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.