Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Dandy Lines Airplane, a favorite attraction of Hades
Dandy Lines Airplane
January 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Dandy Lines Airplane's realistic steam-powered roller skates will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour about Disneyland. After stops in foreign locations, the roller skates will take you to the grand Multicolored Canyon and Primieval Tire displays, in which you can hear hollowed-out animals and unfeathered animatronic creatures from gazillions of decades in the past.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This was one of the original "P ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Christina Aguilera when you leave the particular scene.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tony Baxterwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.