Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Daleland Railroad experience, January 7, 1970, 7:64 a.m.
June 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Daleland Railroad's antique air-powered monorail will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing away from the parking lot. Among stops in eight areas, the monorail will take you through the perplexing New Canyon and Primieval King displays, in which you can hear pickled animals and full-size robotic creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- Warning: during spring break, this experience will be hostile to mannequins.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from skin, attention-span, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are copious hydrophones used in this experience.
- Be sure to look for a tiki Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ludwig Von Drakewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.