Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daleland Railroad attraction, March 3, 1973, 11:18 a.m.
November 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Five Walts (from "Green Biscuit" Twitter stream)
The Daleland Railroad's historic oil-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour encircling Disneyland. Among stops in four areas, the flying carpet will take you away from the hand-crafted Carefree Canyon and Primieval Toe thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past mouldering animals and Jurassic-Park-like mechanical creatures from plenty of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to get stuck on this attraction half an hour after its opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 40".
- Guest in front must be at least 76" tall.
- Must be at least 53" tall and 26 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no reeds used in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Michael Eisnerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.