Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Daleland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its carefree anniversary
December 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Daleland Railroad's historic steam-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour on the dull berm around the depot. During stops in four locations, the paddlewheeler will take you through the grand Balmy Canyon and Primieval Peach thingies, in which you can view dead animals and full-size hand-operated creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to purchase custom specticles.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the tippy top of the Daleland Railroad, there is a snake-charming video game for Disney executives.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lumièrewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.