Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Cyrusland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
April 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
An estimated nine dollars
The Cyrusland Railroad's historic oil-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour around Disneyland. Before stops in four areas, the flying carpet will take you to explore the hand-painted Historic Canyon and Primieval Seat exhibits, in which you can see preserved animals and gigantic hand-operated creatures from scores of years in the past.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the only popular attraction in this land where an animatronic Pierre can be found.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Practical Pigwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.