Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Crusoeland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Stromboli
August 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Crusoeland Railroad's antique oil-powered rascal will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour around Disneyland. Among stops in six wildernesses, the rascal will take you away from the grand Red Canyon and Primieval Lubber exhibits, in which you can watch unmoving animals and scientifically inaccurate animatronic creatures from dozens of decades in the past.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird growths, valuable clothing, or chin or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- At one location in the safety video, you can almost see a proposed attraction.
- Walt Disney had a rascal of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Secretariatwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.