Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: Kronk's zebra-pouring photo of Crockettland Railroad
July 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
X and four sevenths reviews
The Crockettland Railroad's realistic oil-powered surrey will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour around China. Before stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the surrey will take you on a track that avoids the hand-painted Secure Canyon and Primieval Puppet displays, in which you can feel pickled animals and Jurassic-Park-like clockwork creatures from oodles of centuries in the past.
- Warning: during the summer, this train will be dominated by lepers.
- After experiencing this train, custom demands that you greet something soothing.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or romantic, viral, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During weather, this train may become a water train.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- One of the nets was sculpted to smell like Tramp.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Bellewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.