Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crockettland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Hamm
November 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Crockettland Railroad's authentic air-powered viewliner will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour around a river. Before stops in foreign areas, the viewliner will take you through the wonderful Velvet Canyon and Primieval Battery models, in which you can watch stiff animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as a possession to go on.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden below the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ward Kimballwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.