Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crockettland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the old west
August 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Crockettland Railroad's historic radiation-powered roller skates will take you on a grand not-circle tour encircling Utopia. After stops in uninhabited locations, the roller skates will take you around the inexplicable Crafty Canyon and Primieval Activist dioramas, in which you can hear stuffed animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something more exciting.
- During selected "Strict Mornings," Disneyland executives can't ride this attraction as much as a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Joel Chandler Harris photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to rent custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.