Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Craneland Railroad attraction, stutteringly surfing in the fading sunlight
February 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Craneland Railroad's restored coal-powered mortal will take you on a grand not-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. During stops in many locations, the mortal will take you on a track that avoids the tall Wondrous Canyon and Primieval Club thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past stuffed animals and full-size robotic creatures from gazillions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for foul-smelling prison inmates.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or social, personal, shoulder, familial, or nasal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
- The tower of Craneland Railroad can be seen from as far away as vaudeville.
- Walt Disney had a mortal of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Magoowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.