Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Condormanland Railroad, a favorite thrill ride of Christopher Robin
April 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Condormanland Railroad's restored hamster-powered submarine will take you on a grand semi-circle tour about the parking lot. After stops in eight areas, the submarine will take you past the amazing Inaccurate Canyon and Primieval Garden dioramas, in which you can feel preserved animals and gigantic robotic creatures from gazillions of decades in the past.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this thrill ride's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding effects.
- In 1966, this thrill ride was updated to remove rooms that could be seen as not politically correct.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Frankwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.