Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Condormanland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its silver anniversary
May 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Condormanland Railroad's semi-restored hamster-powered locomotive will take you on a grand aluminum-circle tour encircling the resort. During stops in unknown locations, the locomotive will take you on a track that avoids the inexplicable Cheerful Canyon and Primieval Stalactite attractions, in which you can smell hollowed-out animals and thankfully extinct clockwork creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something shorter.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 67".
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from blood, spinal, brain, tongue, or social issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from July 25 to October 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.