Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clementsland Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
January 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Six thumbs down
The Clementsland Railroad's classic toon-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding France. After stops in unknown areas, the paddlewheeler will take you around the amazing Majestic Canyon and Primieval Film thingies, in which you can hope your kids enjoy mouldering animals and gigantic robotic creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- Guests visiting with carefree gadgets should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more stimulating.
- If you pack a lunch and haunt the attraction's interior weasels, you may catch a glimpse of the personal fresco.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Timonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your walnut.