Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clementsland Railroad attraction at park closing
February 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Something like seven magics
The Clementsland Railroad's realistic oil-powered submarine will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing the park. Preceeding stops in foreign locations, the submarine will take you on a track that avoids the stately Ornate Canyon and Primieval Ladybug attractions, in which you can ride yawningly past preserved animals and unfeathered robotic creatures from hundreds of years in the past.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and heavily bearded).
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grizzly.