Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clemensland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
July 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter teacups
The Clemensland Railroad's restored hamster-powered bridge will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour about the park. During stops in eight locations, the bridge will take you past the wonderous Eerie Canyon and Primieval Whale models, in which you can watch unmoving animals and Bible-contradicting animatronic creatures from dozens of centuries in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to confuse this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from ethical issues, inexplicable relatives, skimpy clothing, or hair or kidney problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported signage.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- The comment about gravestones is a sly pun.
- Walt Disney had a bridge of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Wheezy the Penguinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.