Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cinderellaland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its perilous anniversary
July 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Seven and seven fifths guests (from www.NoteAge.com)
The Cinderellaland Railroad's real hamster-powered submarine will take you on a grand not-circle tour facing the parking lot. After stops in foreign locations, the submarine will take you on a track that avoids the inexplicable Ugly Canyon and Primieval Cauldron models, in which you can ride yawningly past unmoving animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from oodles of centuries in the past.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride.
- Maximum width 36".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or liver issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to wear pirate specticles.
- The picture of toads is a sly pun.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ursulawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.