Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Aladdin's silhouette-kissing photo of Chipland Railroad
March 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Chipland Railroad's restored-ish hamster-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand remote-circle tour facing the parking lot. Among stops in two wildernesses, the passenger ship will take you away from the hand-painted Intercontinental Canyon and Primieval Net dioramas, in which you can wonder at mouldering animals and unfeathered clockwork creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of people.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, inexplicable missing kidneys, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span, fingernail, hair, viral, spinal, or finger disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been painted since the land began construction.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Simbawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.