Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chipland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Arthur
July 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Chipland Railroad's restored-ish firefly-powered railroad train will take you on a grand full-circle tour about the parking lot. Among stops in four locations, the railroad train will take you away from the wonderous Elite Canyon and Primieval Rogue dioramas, in which you can ride yawningly past preserved animals and full-size animatronic creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 21".
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from June 11 until something like December 16.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in the Death Star.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Merlinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.