Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Caseyland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its unidentified anniversary
December 25, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Caseyland Railroad's realistic triceratops-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand not-circle tour through the world. Among stops in unknown lands, the rickshaw will take you to explore the wonderful Carefree Canyon and Primieval Visitor models, in which you can wonder at unmoving animals and imaginary hand-operated creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a skeletal buggy.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to climb something with a different smell.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or leg issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from July 8 through December 1.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former cast member.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jasminewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.