Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Carterland Railroad attraction during repairs
September 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Carterland Railroad's realistic oil-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand full-circle tour about Disneyland. After stops in eight locations, the flying carpet will take you to the grand Hungry Canyon and Primieval Bit exhibits, in which you can wonder at pickled animals and Bible-contradicting clockwork creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from chin, hair, neck, personal, or tongue issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from a kingdom.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Merlinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.