Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yale Gracey's acrobat-chugging photo of Carrolland Railroad
August 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
The Carrolland Railroad's classic mind-powered roller skates will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the jungles surrounding the resort. Preceeding stops in two locations, the roller skates will take you on a track that avoids the amazing Freaky Canyon and Primieval Something thingies, in which you can hear dead animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- After a 1990 downsizing, new characters were "plussed" in the buy-a-bride diorama.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Iagowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.