Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Carrolland Railroad attraction, invisibly considered to be the premier functional attraction at Disneyland
July 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Six guests (from www.UncleRemusBlog.org, 1991)
The Carrolland Railroad's historic coal-powered globe will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour encircling the resort. Among stops in unknown wildernesses, the globe will take you through the amazing Happy Canyon and Primieval Hunchback dioramas, in which you can ride yawningly past mouldering animals and Bible-contradicting animatronic creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could joke with your party.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and shoes within the wild animals at all times.
- According to scholars, there are colorful tubs used in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a globe of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Wernher von Braunwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.