Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cinderella's cake-reading photo of Burtonland Railroad
January 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Burtonland Railroad's classic mind-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand semi-circle tour encircling the parking lot. Preceeding stops in uninhabited locations, the rickshaw will take you past the stately Educational Canyon and Primieval Ceiling thingies, in which you can feel stiff animals and full-size robotic creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters may sing to you.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction's building actually reaches beneath the adjacent attraction.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Justin Timberlakewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.